Terms and Conditions:
– This voucher is issued in the context of article 16 of Law 4708/2020 (Government Gazette A 140 / 21-7-2020), as amended and in force with article 70 of Law 4761/2020 (Government Gazette A 248 / 13-12 -2020) and article 78 of Law 4795/2021 (Government Gazette A 62 / 17-4-2021) and certifies that the holder has a credit balance due from the above listed organizer in accordance with the above applicable provisions.
– The credit balance can be used for the supply of tickets of equal value to spectacles produced by the above listed organizer.
– It can be used by entering the unique code mentioned above in the online ticket purchase form for the spectacle chosen by the holder of this credit note.
– The value of this credit note will be deducted from the value of the ticket to be purchased, during the time of purchase.
– If the value of the ticket to be purchased is greater than the value of this credit note, then the balance must be paid to the organizer with the respective payment methods that are provided.
– If the value of the credit note is greater than the value of the ticket to be purchased, during the issuance of the ticket the balance of the value of the credit note will be reduced accordingly and will remain
– The voucher is valid until 30/09/2022. If it is not used by this date and in accordance with the provisions of article 16 of Law 4708/2020, the holder is entitled and the organizer is obliged to pay to the holder a sum equal to the value of the voucher by 30/11/2022, according to current legal framework.